Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Election poll....

amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

Some may not want to participate... but I thought it would be interesting to see who would win among us :)
Romney Vs. Obama (or write in someone else that you plan to vote for)

updated by @amethyst777: 02/14/15 08:31:13AM
ॐJesse Rose~*☼
@jesse-rose
12 years ago
23 posts

If I do vote, I will write in my candidate. In my opinion, the powers that be will put in there whomever they want to us little people have no say in it.

~peace~

HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts
Voting is a funny thing. You cast your vote and it gets tallied along with everyone in your state. If the majority goes democrat (for example) the state will then send in their democrat representative(s) to cast the electoral vote. The shitty part is, is that the democrat representative(s) can change their mind(s) and vote republican at any given time. Thus, rendering your vote completely useless.That being said, anyone but Romney.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

vermin supreme for president!Otherwise oboma

romney would condemn us to hell

the repubs already kept anythig from changuping for4 years now out of spirte

yea the countries in trouble but how dare u try to fix it we wont allw that cause then the worldwill think both dems anjd black men ca do somethibg

but if we prevebt that from happejing we can blame the pres ecen tho it wss the repun congrss that flat out prevebhted anythubg at all from getting done

4000 votes and only what 30 laws pased o 4 years?

elect vermin \supenme he will ckean hiuse and guaranjtee pony in evety garage and a toothbrush in every mouth

fuck romney...

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
amethyst777
@amethyst777
12 years ago
95 posts

LOL! Yeah, I think Romney is bad news. I had a feeling that people on this site would be mostly for Obama :) Right on! :)

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Romney scares the hell out of me.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Romney puts on a good show. I'll freely admit that. When he's in a debate, he comes off as a likeable guy. But if you follow his ideas and what he thinks will "fix" America, you can obviously see that he only cares about the rich.

I know Obama didn't come off very well in either debate, but that is because "president" Obama was there. if Senator Obama showed up to the debates, there's be no question on who would win.

I'm still voting for Obama. There's no question about that. I'd love to write in Jello Biafra, but he's too much of a libertarian for me. Libertarians are out of their minds

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

princenoobsauce
@princenoobsauce
12 years ago
56 posts

they are both tools.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Except that Obama actually got a lot done in his 4 years. The only reason he hasn't gotten more done is that Republicans took advantage of the Economic collapse that Bush caused and got their majority and stopped every bill Obama tried to pass

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I'm voting for Obama...I'd rather vote for the guy who has had to fight against minority related stereotypes and such...than the one who thinks the government gives out too much assistance to those who are at or below poverty levels.

I dunno...when people are reported to say things like not caring about almost half of our population...I wonder if they actually DO if they were voted in because we believed that what they stood for was the most similar to mine.

I can honestly say that I do not know much about Romney...about how he grew up and that sort of thing...my assumptions are that he never had to worry too much about money or making the decision between eating and paying your electricity bill?

The Obamas have only recently paid off their student loan debt. Did Romney even HAVE student loan debt?

but...

in the scheme of things...

One of the most important things I look at in a candidate is their voting record when it comes to women's reproductive health. Romney has failed in my mind...by wanting to cut funding to organizations that provide reproductive health care simply because they offer a procedure that he is religiously against...

also being affiliated with a party that is continuously fighting to take away options that women before me have fought for with blood and tears...

Was it Romney whose wife was saved by being induced to go into labor and give birth to a child that was too early to survive? Basically it was a procedure that was performed that would be considered a type of "late abortion." The procedure being one that is approved until a certain amount of weeks....but because of this whole "right to life" and all this other bull..they want want to lower the threshold on how far along you can be and still have this sometimes life saving procedure done. Yes...the baby dies...but a mother's health should be important as well...right? She has already been here in this world...the baby is...raw materials still...

Basically the reason I'm saying this is...the argument the guy in the couple had about his wife having had the life saving procedure was that he loves his wife. He cares whether or not she dies and that was important in making the decision to terminate the child's life... He then followed this by saying that he doesn't care about another woman who might be going through the same medical issues. He doesn't love them...so it doesn't matter to him if they live or die...What is important is passing this bill to lower the threshold because of the possibility the procedure will be used on a mother for non-medical purposes. These babies lives are what matter....

Ok...I went WAY too far into that...

Essentially...I know Obama loves the women...it's not that he supports abortion or whatever (I don't know his stances)

I already know that it's important to him to continue funding for programs that are fundamental to a women's reproductive health...

Romney doesn't care.....work harder he says...make more money and buy your own insurance...ha..

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form