Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bassalis the Serpent Queen

Sarah Guarino
@sarah-guarino
12 years ago
7 posts
^not my nickname, but my snakes. One of them anyway lol.Anyway its been a couple weeks since I've updated (or first showed up asking a bunch of questions, lol) and I figured I'd give those who care an update.I was originally hoping to take part in a neglect free form method of dreadlocking my hair. Issues with my work place made that undo able though, as my boss grew quickly impatient with my constantly having "messy" hair. I can't particularly blame him of argue so I simply began to carefully try the twist and rip method.I was worried at first, fearing my bad luck would mean my hair would obviously all fall out and I'd be bald within the week. I'm happy to report this didn't happen! The process has been slow and is, as of yet, unfinished but I'll post pictures when I get the chance or figure out how. They're coming along great though I'm getting constant talk from my friends about how I should use wax this, I should a back combed it would a been easier that. i politely tell them to put a sock in it and go aboutt my style c:Anyway, I'll put a picture up in my profile when I get the chance so I can show you guys my progress and I'll try and get Basiliss in there. Her real name is Remington, after the rifle company lol. I'll update when I've got it up!Fair winds, brothers and sisters c:
updated by @sarah-guarino: 01/13/15 09:37:39PM
Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts
Good choice to TNr, wish you all the best with your journey
Sarah Guarino
@sarah-guarino
12 years ago
7 posts
Haha many thanks. I'm really gappy with how they look c:
Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts

haha thats great cause the general rule (well for me at least) is that they get worse before they get better

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form