Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jessica but call me jay
@jessica-but-call-me-jay
15 years ago
2 posts
Hello. My name is Jessica and I came across this site by doing some research on dreads. I've been wanting to lock for some time but was scared to do it. So I finally sucked it up and decided I will start my dreads. But there is one problem. I have permed my hair and I do not want to cut m hair off. I got a perm earlier this year. Right now my hair is in single braids and has been for a month. The start of the braids near the root are now locking and I have some new growth that I will start twisting in due time. I have read about not using wax and i will definantly avoid. And the baking soda wash article sound like it will be perfect for me since I have dry scalp. I will keep you guys updated on my progress and any advice you guys may have, please let me know.
updated by @jessica-but-call-me-jay: 01/13/15 08:29:26PM
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Welcome to the forum Jessica! We look forward to pics and updates on your journey!! Blessings!!
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Welcome! :)sounds good
vonathon daniel
@vonathon-daniel
15 years ago
3 posts
welcome i have just recently got dreads myself i think you will like it good luck its a wild ride
Jessica but call me jay
@jessica-but-call-me-jay
15 years ago
2 posts
Yea, know. Since I have this perm, not dread perm but perm to straighten hair, in it will take years for it to completly lock.

vonathon daniel said:
welcome i have just recently got dreads myself i think you will like it good luck its a wild ride
pokolo
@pokolo
15 years ago
59 posts
hello jessica i'm new too and hoping to start mah dread journey! oh!good luck !
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
get them they will the best thing you ever done to yourself
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form