Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Meijka
@meijka
12 years ago
23 posts

I am just wondering what jobs, or careers that everyone with dreads are doing. I live in a town with very few dreaded folks. I never see them in a place of work.

updated by @meijka: 01/13/15 09:37:36PM
Danny Medina
@danny-medina
12 years ago
8 posts
I work in a shipping company warehouse, started off with an afro and they were still cool about it
Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
I'm a male nurse working at a skilled unit in the country. It's funny how people can judge your appearance negatively at first but when they get to know you they seem to love your differences. I'm half Asian with tattoos and dreads and work with old people who for some im one of the first Asian people they've seen since the wars lol. I love them all though!
Grace
@grace
12 years ago
2 posts

I work at an elementary school...my Principal's given her consent for me to get them put back in...with some reassurance as to cleanliness and 'neatness' on my part...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im me thats my career..haha

im suddenly making more money then i know what to do with

and its all because i have dreads

but u can have any carreer we eveb have a rocket scientist

in fact tyhe 1st rockets to get us to te moon were dsigned and built by a dready

we have periests law clerks drs teachers cepos nurses gaore u name it really any career u want practicly theres only a few exceptipons when it comes to safety factors

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I'm a bar tender. I guess my hair looks so natural on me that people don't even notice..

Just today some one said they only noticed right then...

Another lady asked me when I "got them" that she had just noticed a few weeks ago when they drove by me on the street

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I work for a nation wide grocery store. I actually do many things there...price changer, stock/order liquor and wine, GMHB back-up (general merchandise/health/beauty), and now I'm being trained to be a receiving clerk. I work mostly graveyards now, which is fine with me. It keeps me away from the general public (we're closed for a few hrs at night). I'm not a huge fan of people in general and customers in particular lol. I have way too much attitude to deal with strangers bitchin at me all the time lol
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I was a cook for 5 years. I'm a student of Biology now and plan to work in a lab doing research

Harlequin Grimm
@harlequin-grimm
12 years ago
1 posts

Work in fast food, and they are not to fond of them.

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
12 years ago
59 posts
Stay at home mom. My kiddo doesn't care. :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form