Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello fellow dreadies :)

Lauren Reyes
@lauren-reyes
12 years ago
1 posts

Hi :) My name is Lauren and I started my dreads yesterday! I am already in total awe of what I can do with them, it's like having regular hair that's awesomely enhanced! My purpose in growing dreads is that I am always seeking ways to make myself different from others, whether it be getting a new piercing, dying my hair, changing my makeup, whatever! But people see my constant change and don't think I am a consistent person, don't think I can handle commitment. I want to prove them wrong. I've always wanted dreads and have been thinking about doing my hair this way for about a year. Finally I took the plunge and I am so happy I did it. If anyone has and tips/tricks to get these puppies compressed and matured at a quicker rate let me know I'm always up for trying new things :)

updated by @lauren-reyes: 01/13/15 09:37:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dont even try to makerthem mature faster

you mature faster the slower they mature

let them mature at their pace

remeove the wax and any rubber bands stop doing anythung to them

leagve em qlone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Danny Medina
@danny-medina
12 years ago
8 posts
Guess it depends on your hairstyle but ive been using the liquid shampoo from dreadlockshampoo and not brushing and i have a good amount of dreads formed in a span of 3 months. You must be patient with dreads and just let them happen :)
Danny Medina
@danny-medina
12 years ago
8 posts
I meant hair type
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form