Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

any tips

Tanner Bonsie
@tanner-bonsie
15 years ago
20 posts
i have an industrial piercing. and my roots where they aren't knotted they wrap around the ball and bar of the jewelry. i think it's affecting the locking process. any tips on what i should do to prevent that. thanks
updated by @tanner-bonsie: 01/13/15 08:29:26PM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
hmm, is it like all loose hair that you can like put a finger through?The best thing I can think of Is to put maybe a smaller bead that can stay at the base of that dread that might keep the industrial ball from poking through it,I used to have piercings when I started but I ended up taking out my eyebrow cuz it was to much of a pain in the butt, other than that, make sure the ball isn't a spiked one cause those will hook loose hairs and hurt if you try to take it out without care.
Tanner Bonsie
@tanner-bonsie
15 years ago
20 posts
i didn't think of that thanks man Iain said:
hmm, is it like all loose hair that you can like put a finger through?
The best thing I can think of Is to put maybe a smaller bead that can stay at the base of that dread that might keep the industrial ball from poking through it,

I used to have piercings when I started but I ended up taking out my eyebrow cuz it was to much of a pain in the butt, other than that, make sure the ball isn't a spiked one cause those will hook loose hairs and hurt if you try to take it out without care.
Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts
I'm actually having the same problem. I'm thinking about taking my bar out and just sticking two hoops in.
Miko
@miko
13 years ago
27 posts
I'd just replace them with flat back piercings for now and just call it an original look lol

Tessa Smith said:
I'm actually having the same problem. I'm thinking about taking my bar out and just sticking two hoops in.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form