Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread shrinkage and sweat

Jacinda Smith
@jacinda-smith
12 years ago
8 posts

So...who out there is at the "shrinking" phase...I've hit 4 months and my baby dreads are "bulking up" but holy cow...my hair was to the middle of my back and some of my dreadies are suuuuper short...fat and short...just wondering how long until they start to elongate again. :)

Also...any one else's scalp get really warm under these dread? Lately I've got a sweaty scalp...

Anyway...loveing my dreadies more every day :)

updated by @jacinda-smith: 01/13/15 09:37:24PM
Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts
Tbh it really depends on so many things, having neglect dreadlocks means that all of them are different sizes and therefore at different stages of locking and lengths. I guess I don't really have the authority to answer your question since I started dreading from bald (20 months) but I guess I can say that once your hair really locks itself up it isn't really going to shorten much more and well... For me personally when I look at it in hindsight every now and then I realise it does grow although it may be slow. I guess I didn't really answer your question and ended up going on an aimless rant but maybe you got something out of this. Good luck!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont sweat but i oveheat badly so dump water over my head all submmer long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
12 years ago
90 posts
I can't wear my hair down if Im doing anything but sitting (which is rare). It's just too hot. It was this way before dreads too, but dreading def hasnt made it better.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form