Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I don't miss not combing!

Autumn2
@autumn2
12 years ago
18 posts
I have always had tangly hair. I'm on day 8 since hiding my brush and comb, and let me tell you I do not miss them one single bit! I am also kind of shocked at how *great* (boy, I sound like quite the bragger here, but man, I am just genuinely shocked!) my hair looks after more than a week of not combing. Actually, I am a little disappointed to tell the truth because it looks like maybe I just went one day without combing it or something. It's like, dude... could you please tangle up a little faster!?

But on a serious note, I have felt really happy every single day of my dread journey so far. No regrets yet... and hopefully none to come! :D

updated by @autumn2: 01/13/15 09:37:03PM
Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
12 years ago
122 posts
Have fun! I love not brushing anymore. :)
Ahil Ganesan
@ahil-ganesan
12 years ago
53 posts
You'll lean to accept its slowness and develop patience over time, just remember the longer you wait theMore rewarding it gets. I can promise you that, good luck with your dreads and keep it natural yo
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

your title says

i do not miss not combing

wich implies you are combing and dont miss the time when you wernt

double negatives ..

i saw that and thought u gave up on your journey already

but im glad your so happy

funny thought

my last memory of having a comb dates back to high school mid to late 70's when everyone had a comb sticking out of their pockets not just a comb but a specific style of comb and having it stick out of your pocket was sorta like a fashion accessory or something haha

that and the walet on a chain

silly times those were

im sure i had a comb since since it wasnt till 10 years later that i stopped combing ..but that was my last memory of a comb

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Autumn2
@autumn2
12 years ago
18 posts

@SE- whoopsie! I totally didn't realize that AT ALL until you pointed it out! I guess all of those Spanish language classes (where double negatives are correct grammar) must have really rubbed off on me. :D

I hope not to be using a comb for a long time.

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I love the much easier maintenance of not combing!

B likes Tea
@b-likes-tea
12 years ago
21 posts

Congrats on your dread journey! I love not having to comb my hair too! And not having to "fix" it if I'm going out anywhere for that matter.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form