Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bird mites?!

Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
Just found out there are bird mites in our house. We have chickens that get into our yard and ourdogs sometimes attack sometimes dont. Anyway, I'm freaking out. Anyone know anything about them? Do they go into hair? If so, what should I do?
updated by @breana: 01/13/15 09:36:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you realize every inch of your skin has millions oh mites too tiny to see?

right now theres probly several billion on you

i font know a thing about bird mites but if they dont cary diseases or bother you in any way why worry about them?

in fact you know how philosophers have contemplated the purpose of life for ..ewver? theres 2 purposes to life wich humans are not fullfilling ours

to shit and to die

ok yes we shit and we die but not with a purpose our shits and our decaying bodies are meant to fertalize..becom worm/bug food we shit and proces that and removde it from the ecosyatemn just like we creamate or presserve our bodies to prevent rot sealed in boxes to keep the work=ms and bugs out

we think of ourselves as the top of the food chain but the food chains a circle the top is the bottom is the top the lowest life forms must feed on us for the entire cycle to survive

ok thwat was a bit of a rant but the point is right now there are billions of unseen critters on yoir skin..in youir intestines some parasytic most symbiotic

in ways they benifit you eating away dead skin cells so fresh new ones are born etc

so why wory about whats in your hoi]=use unless its really a danger to you

god i hope your not a germaphobe and i just sent u off to rip off all yoir skin..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
Know, it explains the itching. Its going to be a long next few weeks of treatment on the house..all the clothes, the carpets, the furniture. We are getting rid of all our chickens. Just..everything is getting washed, treated. I read that neem oil stuff, vinegar, and some other things that I'm going to try.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ah ok i didnt know that try dusting your house with diatomacouse earth

it kills anything with an exoskeloton neems a good idea on your hair and body

the diatomacouse earth is a light dusty stugff like flour u can get a 10 pound (food grade u want) bag fir 13 dollars and a duster id recomend the duster ro dust the whole house

--
Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
My step mom can get it free at her work, and I'm going to buy some shampoo from an estyshop I've had my eye on when I set up apay pal account. I read vinegar helps repel or kill them, hoping that is true..as well as lemon grass, which I've been using in my bs/ac wash for about 2 or 3 weeks.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

food grade not the stuff u put in pool filters?

--
Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
Im assuming food grade because she worksfor a company that produces fruit pures and concentrates for other companies
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form