dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Need to undo a particular lock :(

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
12 years ago
164 posts

Heyyyy yalllll :D Haven't been here in a while, been super busy. As always -.-

I has a problem. I have a dreadlock that I "made" by TNR and I need to undo it. It is funky and I don't like it. It's not natural and on top of that it is catching stuff at the top (not sure what, roots of my hair?) and it looks really bad. Sooo I want to take it out and let it start over. The rest of my hair is doing fairly well, finally starting to separate a lot more and catch up. I included a photo of what it looks like as of a month or so ago. I have been natural dreading for over a year, I won't give up now. lol. But I feel like this needs to be done... I *finally* found the Neutrogena anti-residue shampoo and have used that (needed it anyway) and a shit ton of detangler spray... I cannot seem to find my conditioner anywhere. I took Sam N's advice and super-saturated my hair with water but it's like there's a ball of knots in the middle and it's really frustrating? Any tips? I really need them. Thanks <3 ^_^

updated by @heathen-hippie-o: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why arey ou using nutragena its highly toxic garbage

but soak that dread in olic=ve oil or any cheap conditioners and brush it out skow and gently from the tip up

a soft brush will do the least harm

if u hit a hard o=knot soak it overnight in conditioner and try again the next morn

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
12 years ago
164 posts

Well because some well-meaning someone on here recommended it to me since it's non-stripping, or so I was told. :/

I ran out of olive oil a few weeks ago so sunflower oil to the rescue. ^_^ thanks.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form