Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How would I look with dreadlocks?

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts
Been wanting dreadlocks for a long time, but can't really get myself to grow such long hair, because I look like an idiot with ordinary long hair.How would I look with dreadlocks, in your opinion? http://i.imgur.com/tAMcs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qUGNo.jpg
updated by @christian-villadsen: 02/14/15 04:47:34AM
Christopher Landon Cremeans
@christopher-landon-cremeans
12 years ago
14 posts

Is your hair curly or straight when its long ? I;'ve heard curly hair may dread easier.

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts

Christopher Landon Cremeans said:

Is your hair curly or straight when its long ? I;'ve heard curly hair may dread easier.

Well, it's about 7 years since I had long hair, but if I recall correctly, it was pretty straight, except for the ends/tips starting to slightly curl, at that time, my hair was almost shoulder length.

Christopher Landon Cremeans
@christopher-landon-cremeans
12 years ago
14 posts

My hair was shoulder length but I had to cut it when I started at subway Now that I'm no longer working there I'm starting dreads the baking soda and sea salt method works well it made my hair curl up and Knot just a day or two after I got rid of my combs. Right now my hair is only 4 or 5 inches long and I wish I never cut it.

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
Could you post a picture of an idiot? I'm finding it hard to picture what you mean you look like exactly with long hair...
Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts

I don't understand you, sorry.

ToTheAnkles! said:

Could you post a picture of an idiot? I'm finding it hard to picture what you mean you look like exactly with long hair...
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
Yea I kinda stumbled over my own sentence there.You said you look like an idiot with long hair, I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you mean by that.
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

i haven't seen anyone yet that looks bad with dreads, some people look good with normal hair too, but dreads look amazing on them. i say go for it. it can be a lot more than just a look too!

Tat Tvam Asi
@christian-villadsen
12 years ago
29 posts

What I meant was that it looked really bad. I was eventually forced to cut it, because it looked so bad. But at that time I didn't really care about it. But I've seen pictures since then, and it was really bad, haha.

ToTheAnkles! said:

Yea I kinda stumbled over my own sentence there.

You said you look like an idiot with long hair, I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you mean by that.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont mean this to be offensive at all but i think people look more like an idiot with short or shaved hair (again no offence)

but in fact there was a government investigation during vitetnam that proved shaving off long hair dumbed down the sences of native american scouts and made them les effective as scouts

in the military its helpful in some ways to keep people idiots to prevenbnt free thiunking and ensure obedience and the willingnes to throw their lives away for an idea..

but in some cases this would make them more likely to end up dead so scouts were alowed to keep the hair long so they survived since the group they scouted for depended on their survival

i think you let people tell you u look like an idiot with long hair and u believed it so woul always conform to what others wanted you to do..

if you want to dread theres a reason you want to dread..to feel more like you ..

dont worry bout how it will make u look or what others may think and just go for it

u wont regret it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form