dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Nubian Heritage Soaps

Brandy :]
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

http://www.nubianheritage.com/

^^ that is a link to the site, unfortunately the website is down right meow but, it doeslistsomeplaces in the lowerleft-handcorner that sell their organic bar soaps. now for the ranting...

OH MY GOODNESS this soap is absolutely positively AMAZING! EVERY scent ive tried so far smells sowonderfulyou want to eat it!!!

the first one i bought was the Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Soap with neem oil , it smells awesome.

the second one i bought was Lemongrass &Tea Tree oil with orange peel, myfavoritecandy islemon-headsand it smells just like them, but fresh and earthy :)

And two days ago i bought the Carrot &Pomegranatesoap with calendula extract and cranberries... and oohhh myyyy goosssshhh!!! it is THE MOST WONDERFUL SMELL EVER!

and none of these soaps dry out my scalp too bad, they get rid of dandruff, the dont leave residue or make my dread roots oily within 1 day. i love this soap and i love that there are so many scents and different oils that other soaps dont have. if anyone hasnt heard of this brand or hasnt tried it yet,definitelycheck it out, i LOVE it <3 && so do my dreaddies. which are now 1 year and almost 3 months now!

updated by @brandy: 01/13/15 09:36:10PM
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

and it makes em soooo sooooft!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the neem 1 smells good?

neem oil stinks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
@brandy
12 years ago
106 posts

yeah it actually does smell good! it kinda smells like if you mixed avocadoes and kiwis :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form