Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This is gross; I need help with a lice issue.

Lily-Nicole
@lily-nicole
12 years ago
20 posts

Gross I know, I have had my dreads for a little over a year. I did the back combing method. Just a little bit of information on them before I go into detail.

I have never had lice before, you see. I have no idea how to deal with them to start with but the fact that I have dreads is making it a lot more difficult. I just started High school, and that's where I got them. I think. It's not bad, but I

I'll do anything to get rid of them but keep my locks, but I am on a time frame (Big family=Lots of hair at risk, so I got to make this quick.), so whatever works quickest is what I need to do. I'll even bleach them if I have too. I am taking tomorrow off of school to take care of this, plus a long weekend.

I'll do anything to keep my dreads. I really don't want to shave my head, high school is hard enough.

xxox

updated by @lily-nicole: 01/13/15 09:35:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

dying the hair will kill them

but theres other options as well

1 rubbing alcahol 70% rubbing alcxahol bun up the dreads pour on wrap in saran wrap wait 20-30 min then was repeat 3 days later and again 3 days after that,..

optioin 2 neem seed oil in your shampoo

option 3 food grade diatomaceos earth sprinkle it on scalp dreads everywhere furniture ..it kills on contact

now when your bug free use teatree and lemongrass essential oils to prevent future infestatu[ions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form