Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Lisa Wade
@lisa-wade
12 years ago
20 posts

I love my locks. I'm always looking for new ways to style and put them up when it's hot out or I need a professional look. Any ideas?

updated by @lisa-wade: 01/13/15 09:35:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

professional; what?>

if its hot i just take the thickest 1 and wrap it coil like around em if real hot i wrap the next thickest round em from where the thickest stopped on up sometimes i go 3 or more up so it lidfts em higher and higher off my head/neck

as far as [professional goes ..if i wanna look like the professional leader of tge zombie apocolypse army i just shake em and mess em up sa bit i never feel i need to do anything special to look more professional unless i want to look like a profesional ass kisser then i tie em back so they dont get stinky if they forgot to wipe ..

i guess what im saying is the profession and its requirements would matter in deciding a style

like my bro works in a group home with mr kids who like to grab hakr and plull so in that environment a professional style would be 1 that doesnt invite grabby handds or anything..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

moved to right category

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

You could always tie them back in a ponytail. I love to tie mine up in a bun when it's hot out. It takes them off of your neck.

To make them professional look, ponytails are great. Buns are just as nice. If you want a really cool looking ponytail, check out Jesusfreedmysoul's video. I used it for my wedding. It's kind of hard to explain, but unbelievably easy to do. You split your hair down the middle, and twist them then tie them together with a wrap or a loose hair tie.

Lisa Wade
@lisa-wade
12 years ago
20 posts

I do buns, ponytails, twists, sometimes braids. I'm not trying to offend natural locks. I'm trying to keep them natural. Thanks for your suggestions!

Lisa Wade
@lisa-wade
12 years ago
20 posts

Unfortunately sometimes I have to look like an ass kisser! I appreciate the advice.

soaring eagle said:

professional; what?>

if its hot i just take the thickest 1 and wrap it coil like around em if real hot i wrap the next thickest round em from where the thickest stopped on up sometimes i go 3 or more up so it lidfts em higher and higher off my head/neck

as far as [professional goes ..if i wanna look like the professional leader of tge zombie apocolypse army i just shake em and mess em up sa bit i never feel i need to do anything special to look more professional unless i want to look like a profesional ass kisser then i tie em back so they dont get stinky if they forgot to wipe ..

i guess what im saying is the profession and its requirements would matter in deciding a style

like my bro works in a group home with mr kids who like to grab hakr and plull so in that environment a professional style would be 1 that doesnt invite grabby handds or anything..

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form