Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Does this look right? Feed back please

TR
@..
12 years ago
7 posts

is this huge loop on the right side of my head okay??

how about this loopy twisty dread?^^^

Thanks for your feedback.. I'm feeling very discouraged.

This is what I hope to eventually attain.... a

updated by @..: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Merek Privitt
@merek-privitt
12 years ago
13 posts

Yea that looks great! the loops and twists are one way of knowing your hair is starting to lock up more! i get giddy every time i see a lumpy loopy dread cause i know it means theyre getting more mature.

but yea, it looks like youve got some great progress. dont get discouraged, theyll look a little messy and weird for a little while, but its totally worth the wait for the tight, cleaner looking locks to come later.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

when you tie your shoes u have loops right? if yoiu want them tighter (double knots) you loop the lopps through again

the loops are just knots forming they will get more looipy then they will get tighter

if u keep looping your shoelaces through over and over into tripple quadrupal erc knots those loops get shorter and shorter till theres no lops just knots

its al part of the dreading process

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

The locks in the picture are at least 2 years old. Her's definitely looked goofy in the beginning.

Like Eagle said, you loop laces to tie them into knots. That's what your hair's doing. It;s looping in order to knot. In time those loops go away and get pulled down. You will eventually have locks that are nice and tight with a few bumps where a loop was and got flattened out. Some loops may never go away. But they need to go through that loopy bumpy stage to get to where you want them

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form