Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Couldn't stay away

Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
12 years ago
34 posts
I used to frequent this site often a couple years ago and I actually let my hair start locking naturally for about two months and they progressed quickly. The thing is that I wasn't ready for the freeform look. My hair was 2.5 years long then and it was easy to do. Since then I shaved my head and beard completely. That was nine months ago and I've just let them both grow without any cutting (trimmed my mustache once.) I've always washed with Castile soap because it's healthier for my hair even without locks but now I'm wondering how long my hair should have to be before I completely let it start locking again. I'll attach some pictures of my hair length at this point in time and hope for some feedback, thanks guys.
updated by @zachary-al-joseph-warfel: 01/13/15 09:35:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can start the natural process now but it might not progress quickly till its a li longer.. its what bout 4 inches now?

a few months will do it but u can take biotin and get a lil exra length in that time to really help it dread

welcome back too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It may not start locking right now, but you will definitely start seeing it section itself off, getting ready to lock. You may as well start right away.

And Biotin works great. If you start taking it now, you won't see much progress for about 3 months, but in those 3 months your hair will grow out more, and then it will start to explode with growth

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

just go ahead & never brush & you can start now, you just might not see much until they have grown some.

glad to have you back & hope your journey is a wonderful one <3 can't wait to see your progress!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form