Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

All Natural "Maintenance" @ 19 months

Matt Hunt
@matt-hunt
12 years ago
8 posts

It's been 19 months! Here are some more recent pics. I've changed my routines only a little- I make sure to sleep with a wool tam when I can remember/keep it on my head, which really helps with the loosies. I also stopped washing almost entirely- usually just about once every couple of months. I do rinse my scalp with just water here and there, but only wash (with Dr. Bronners diluted) once in a blue moon.

See the "full" timeline here: http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/5-months-backcombed-1?commentId=3754945%3AComment%3A802930#.UE6YX41lSSo

updated by @matt-hunt: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why would u not wash? washing helps dreads dread

washijng is the 1 maintenance you should do.. id recomend every 3 days not every 3 months

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matt Hunt
@matt-hunt
12 years ago
8 posts

Thanks Soaring Eagle! I used to wash about twice a week, but was having more trouble than I was triumph. I don't mind loose hair, but without washing them I've noticed that my dreads have tightened up a lot and seem to be rewarding me. Scalp might not agree at times...

soaring eagle said:

why would u not wash? washing helps dreads dread

washijng is the 1 maintenance you should do.. id recomend every 3 days not every 3 months

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they seem to have les hairs loose cause they are caked in dirt

wash the loose hairs frizz up but that also vcreates more knotting and speeds fdreading

your not helping things by being dirty

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Eddy St. King
@eddy-st-king
11 years ago
50 posts

frickin' dope man!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form