Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread tips

abbey black
@abbey-black
12 years ago
7 posts

my dread tips are somewhat coming apart and i just keep Tn'Ring them back together but then they keep coming un done not sure what to do ahhhhh help people.

updated by @abbey-black: 01/13/15 09:35:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

stop tnring leave em alone they are going to do that every time u tnr so hows that progress/ your keeping them at an eternal standstill instead stop messing with them trust in them to dread ..they will without your help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shinako Agogo
@shinako-agogo
12 years ago
7 posts

Yeah, man. I had my whole head all twisted and ripped up. If I kept twisting and ripping them when they got loose, I'd just be destroying them with friction and pretty much ruining the strength of my hair. Don't be impatient with yourself, man. There are a lot of us in the same boat as you. Be patient and they'll turn out great--plus they'll have lots of personality! A lot of mine fell out when I stopped messing with them, but my hair has started forming sections and they're really wavy--which is how my hair naturally is. The ones I still have started developing little curly q's on the ends. Little things like that are really awesome.

abbey black
@abbey-black
12 years ago
7 posts

thanks so much guys!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i wouldnt bother they will knot up to the point they want to knot up tpo

it takes months but they get there on theo=ir own

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

except its pointless and.. if your hairs maki g you have to do it isnt your hair controlling your actions/ why should eother be controlled ..just let it happen on its own then neither you nor yoir hairs being controlled both are just doing what they do

all your efforts pointles since ..it really doesnt help and..the exact same thing will happen if u rub or not

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it is pointless because u dont hawve ti do it and u get the exaxct same results by waiting a few weeks

get it?

and i have tried this i rubbed daily for months..it did nothing but fray out the hair dmaging it makin g the tips all crinkly and weird..i regretted it the momment i started but i figured whats done is done i might as well keep tryingt.. i tried for about 3 months..it did nothing..nothing at all

and the tips will dread up to near the ends anyway if you do nothng to them

isnt that the definition of pointless?

effort wasted to accomplish something that will happen regardless of wether you do anything or not?

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I can't believe that it wasn't mentioned yet.

While you may like blunted tips, are you prepared for them to take 5+ more hours to dry? That's just the average. Blunted tips hold water longer which increases the chance of mold and mildew to grow. I have blunted tips on a few locks and they take up to 24 hours to dry completely. The ones that aren't blunted dry in about 14 hours.

And if you have locks under a year old blunting them will not make a difference. If they aren't fully locked, the new blunted parts will just come undone and you'll have to spend all that time doing it over again

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form