Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Jen Webb
@jen-webb
12 years ago
13 posts

sooo I don't actually have dreads.. I don't think that will change but as usual looking at some sparkly beads for dreads and I was a bit like ..."Ooooh maybe" lol

The dreadlockee is my husband and I did his yesterday!

it was a very long day... finished at 5am (a normal bed time for is 3am so not as bad is it will sound to others lol)

I used to the "twist and rip" method which worked well for me I found it easy to do though harder when i was half way down thanks to husbands fine hair. So i had to improvise with some light back combing to separate the hairs before twisting etc..

Hopefully there are photos attached...

updated by @jen-webb: 01/13/15 09:34:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

looks fine but yoir going to want yo remove the rubber bands right away and wash that lock peppa out right away too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They look nice. But get the bands out. They overtighten the locks are cause kinks and weak spots. They can also get sucked inside and lost, where they tend to dry rot and grow mold/mildew.

And the lock peppa is a scam. It's over priced too. You can make your own sea salt mix for pennies

Jen Webb
@jen-webb
12 years ago
13 posts

chill out the bands are off those pics were taken when I finished this morning....

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

awesome. Sorry for the enthusiasm. It's a pet peeve. Many people tend to leave band in longer than they should

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form