Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

yay or nay?

shaina
@shaina
12 years ago
19 posts
Washing 3 week neglect and than hitting the hay with wet head? Would it hurt or help? Work early in the morning would enjoy a late night shower but don't want a set back. Hmmm.
updated by @shaina: 01/13/15 09:34:13PM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Never go to bed with wet dreads!

shaina
@shaina
12 years ago
19 posts
To be fair they aren't dreads yet, just crazy hair. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

in that case it will probly help but hard to be si=ure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

First off, they are locks. Just not mature ones. Thinking of yourself as already having locks will bring positive vibrations to your life and give you and even better outlook on everything you go through.

Don't go to bed with wet hair. You won't run the risk of mold like you would with mature locks, but the rubbing of your head on the pillow will do the same thing that we tell people not towel rub their heads for. It creates a general knottyness that will need more separating and can all be undone the next time you go to bed with wet hair.

If you have to shower later in the day, or at night, blow dry your hair a little bit. Use short bursts and move it around a lot to avoid heat damage

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

& then ppl think you are nuts for saying you have locks but it's obvious you just have straight silky hair so they laugh in your face & tell you to backcomb (& refer you to dreadhq ewww!) because you've been doing it for 6 months & this is where you are at. LOL. :) i try to call them my locks or baby dreadies, but sometimes i feel silly.

for the hair dryer mine came with a diffuser & a no heat setting. i haven't used it yet, but if i were to that's what i'd do :)

Baba Fats said:

First off, they are locks. Just not mature ones. Thinking of yourself as already having locks will bring positive vibrations to your life and give you and even better outlook on everything you go through.

If you have to shower later in the day, or at night, blow dry your hair a little bit. Use short bursts and move it around a lot to avoid heat damage

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

baby dreadies <3 i'm not even to the crazy hair part & i'm still claiming them as babies :) baby locks, baby dreads. they are there, plotting....

shaina said:

To be fair they aren't dreads yet, just crazy hair. :)
shaina
@shaina
12 years ago
19 posts
Thank you guys so much.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form