Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ITCHY ITCHY OMG

Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
My head is freaking ITCHY and I'm helpless. It's 11:00 at night and I have no tea tree or rosemary oil. I'm broke for at least another week. I seriously want to take a hairbrush to my scalp and scratch the shit out of it lmao. Is there anything i can find in my house to battle the itchies?!
updated by @rachel-parsons: 01/13/15 09:33:10PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

shower? when was last time u washed it?

isthere a chance its bugs?

just washing my hair wikk get rid of most itches

what are u washing with and how often

do u have pepermint tea?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
I have chocolate peppermint tea..lmao. I just washed yesterday with BS/ACV. And I'm positive I rinsed it all out well..can't be bugs. I'd notice and I'd be hysterical LOL. Maybe it's sweat. I tried rinsing it ad it feels a bit better
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm guess that could be it and yea i bet rinsin g felt better

just the heat can make u itchy tho too

--
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i have a hair color applicator bottle (the kind with a long nozzle) in myrefrigeratorwith water in it. its been so hot lately that i squirt my scalp with water to cool me down without getting my hair really wet. it might be something that helps you with your itching too. if your scalp is dry you could try putting a little jojoba oil on your finger tips and massaging your scalp.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

when its hot i dont care how wet i get my hair i dump water over my head all day long

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Along with the cold water, like Heather said, you could possibly add a TINY bit of aloe in it. Cold aloe really does wonders for itching. Don't use too much, because aloe also conditions a bit. But just a small amount will sooth your scalp and help with itchies. It's an okay substitute if you don't have any oils to use.

When you wash with the BS was, do you ever add any oils at all? Teatree/rosemary/peppermint really help you from itching in between washes. If you can, get them as soon as possible

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form