Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Donating to this site

Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts
So I was thinking the other day of how much money this website has saved me. For those who don't know my story, like many of u, I spent a lot of dough going to a loctician (400 bucks give or take to be exact), until I found this website n was freed from the evils of wax and locticians lies. Like many of you, I turned down the donation option when I first joined, because I didn't know what to expect, or how helpful the site would really be. Well, a few days ago my initial 3 month subscription was up, and I gladly donated a few bucks. Mind you I'm not rich, not even well off. I've been married for 2+ ueats, have a 9 month old that is growing out of clothes everyday. For every inch she grows and pounds she gains, daddy's wallet gets a little thinner, in other words, I've master the art of living check to check(im sure I ain't the only one lol). So basically what I'm trying to say is, if u haven't already, donate a couple of bucks if u can, I know some of us are too young, some are students just don't have the cash to donate, which is totally understandable. Think of it as that little leave a penny take a penny thing at the store. S.E found enough garbage and misinformation online that he said enough, and took the time to build this site and share his knowledge, the least we can to ( again for those who can afford) is throw in a cpl bucks, specially when u know the money is going to help spread the dread message, the dread community love, and the dread knowledge for those who seek it. Think about that as this sites anniversary comes, even though I've only been on here for a few months, I look at my wax free, natural dreads, at all the friends I've made, and the invaluable information that I've received, and I can honestly say that I'm proud of being part of this community, and yall are worth every penny, lol. God BlessOne love...
updated by @supa-dread: 02/03/18 10:59:47PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well thank you this is nice to wake up to and believe me every penny is apprecieted

i will add that this sites not cheap to run, due to the platform its built on which gives us all the added features that make it a true social network instead of just a forum or blog site..

plus i constantly throw extra cash at the site to improve search engine ranking and other improvements

like you im not well off hell i used to live off a couple bucks a day and recently was surised to see a website that ranks the value of your site and i found the sites the most valuable thing i ever "owned" (having never spent more then 500 on a car and many vans as little as 50 haha) but that values based on trafic and what it would be worth to comercialize it

well im rambling since u=i havent had coffee yet i just meant to say thnx i do appreciate all the help frrom the community as well

a community isnt just a place (in this case in cyberspace) but its the people as well

its all of us that make this place great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts
I agree 100% S.E. ill always be grateful to this site.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i'll always be grateful to all of you too

wish some of yas would help hget my new site growing tho haha

luckily due to sharing so many of mydesign tips i got 3 months free on that so really hoping the trafic and use picks up soon

its www.phillyhangout.com if yoir intersted

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

2 ways every 3 months when u login theres an optional donation request thats a subscription donation that puts u in the vip supporters group if u donate 2.95 or more

the other way is under site feedback in the menu

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/donations-1

--
Supa Dread
@supa-dread
12 years ago
100 posts
Ill def check it out S.E. what's it about?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form