Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Day 4

Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
So day 4. I was out all day in the wind swimming in the freezing ocean, and I think this jump started the process a lot.. I have so many tangles and mats up near my scalp that I've been separating so that they actually turn out into dreads and not puff balls lol. Is this what I should be doing or should I refrain from touching still? And do the tangles start up at the roots and work their way down or vice versa?
updated by @rachel-parsons: 01/13/15 09:32:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

could be either way usualy more towards the tips but eithers possible and seperate if the roots are forming bo[if-g sex-ctuions or sections are growing together at the roots

4 days is usualy too earky o worry biyt seoerating but ..nit aklways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
I have a couple underneath that we're already trying to fuse together at the tops. The tips are just pretty much like normal hair but it's all stringy and in sections already. I actually would prefer it if the tips stayed as normal hair I like how that looks better. So far I have 2 starting and it looks like they're trying to start at the top and work their way down. I thought 4 days was early too but my hair has always tried to do this all on its own I always used conditioner To stop it lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

ok well if it alreasy congoing at 4 days definately seperate as neded just dont rip would be dreds apart b4 they can become dreads

--
Rachel Parsons
@rachel-parsons
12 years ago
30 posts
I accidentally did that LOL. :( I felt sad after
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

oh no u messed up 4 whole days progres haha

dont think it will be that much of a problem since it will dread back up in a day

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form