Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ya know...

anthony williams
@anthony-williams
15 years ago
101 posts
everyday it seems that the less i touch, and less i look at or pay attention to my locks, then when i do actually look at em... they just seem to be better and better. very much unlike when i first started and was constantly trying to "make" them better... haha, i dunno. just figured id add that. im pretty sure that momma nature seems to have dread "maintenence" allllll figured out for us haha! anyone else share the same feelings on that?
updated by @anthony-williams: 02/14/15 07:38:50AM
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
I feel that.Just leave 'em alone, and they'll look perfect:D
Mechanical Butterfly
@mechanical-butterfly
15 years ago
24 posts
Totally... I've taken to occupying myself with decorations.. trying to make beads (experimenting is fun) and now I'm trying to make hats, since it's getting friggin' cold outside.It's been a whole two weeks (geez, I know, small-time) and but instead of salt-spraying them every six hours and constantly separating the roots, I've already started to act like they're just another part of me instead of this huge new thing that I have to cope/deal with/get used to...I'm not going to say that dreads are an instant pass to being more productive (never instant anything..lol) but it's already starting to carry over in the less fussing and fiddling with things constantly. The dread-lets and a lot of other things in life can take care of themselves, and be the better off for it.
D!
@d
15 years ago
44 posts
I agree the less you mess with your hair the faster your locks mature and I think that allows your hair to take care of itself.
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
15 years ago
101 posts
right on man, thats awesome! and yeah i need ta get on that hat makin tip too bro! it is gettin frigid! Mechanical Butterfly said:
Totally... I've taken to occupying myself with decorations.. trying to make beads (experimenting is fun) and now I'm trying to make hats, since it's getting friggin' cold outside.

It's been a whole two weeks (geez, I know, small-time) and but instead of salt-spraying them every six hours and constantly separating the roots, I've already started to act like they're just another part of me instead of this huge new thing that I have to cope/deal with/get used to...

I'm not going to say that dreads are an instant pass to being more productive (never instant anything..lol) but it's already starting to carry over in the less fussing and fiddling with things constantly. The dread-lets and a lot of other things in life can take care of themselves, and be the better off for it.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I think once i got over messing with them alot *probably around 5months or so* I started looking up dreads which is how i came 2 this site and I stopped paying attention to them be4 finally looking clearly at a mirror to see how they looked and I was surprised to notice subtle differences all around, its exciting really how they come to fit you.
Alfy
@alfy
15 years ago
3 posts
I agree too man, I have small dreads even and I don't do anything to them besides put them in a tam every now and then and wash em twice a week hah
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
i never really did much of anytging to mine in 19 1/2 yearsi couldnt imagine the hassle of messing with them constantly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
You Are Sooo RIGHT! The less we fu*k wit em the less we fu*k em up! If dreads were that complicated, I wouldn't have them. Many Blessings
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
really??still?? wow my hubbys are only 2 years old and his never try and mate anymore! ;o) i guess it depends on ya hair?? RAE said:
LOL WHEN IM NOT LOOKING IS WHEN THEY EAT EACH OTHER!!!!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form