Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Off topic ! eeeee!

Lauren Elizabeth Miller
@lauren-elizabeth-miller
12 years ago
4 posts

Does anyone know of any reading material or movies I could take in about being less self involved/selfish... more inline with nature and a more loving and kind person?

I thought there would be someone here who knew how to help :D Thinking the world revolves around me has been a big problem of mine :S

updated by @lauren-elizabeth-miller: 02/06/18 02:15:13AM
Lauren Elizabeth Miller
@lauren-elizabeth-miller
12 years ago
4 posts

I have to go! <3 How do I find out when and where the next gathering is?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

search online theres always 1 somewhere regional internationals the big 1 is the annual in july wich will be montana next year

theres a end of the mayan cam=lander gathering at the mexico mayan ruins the entire month of dec

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ryan6
@shiftyeyes
12 years ago
19 posts

Read Alan Watts "The Taboo Against Knowing Yourself" , "The Wisdom of Insecurity" Pretty much anything by Alan Watts. The man changed my life, you can also search him on youtube for lectures and other things.

Or you may laugh at this but it's a seriously good book on being a more chill human being and learning to accept everything. "The Abide Guide : Living Like a Lebowski" That book has also changed my outlook on everything.

Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
What's really helped me is learning about Buddhism and working a 12 step program.
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

what i always try to live by, and this goes back to sunday school, is the phrase treat others as you would want to be treated. basically boiling down to respect. and what Mons said,buddhism has also been a help for me also. making this sort of change takes a lot of courage and i would say grace, i wish you the best on your journey!

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

A buddhist friend told something years ago, when I was beginning my spiritual journey and was getting a little down with myself, he said, "be gentle with yourself". I have never forgotten that, and it helped me alot.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

tim that phrase not only put a smile on my face, but washed my over with ease and a sense of comfort, thank you.

Marcellus Wallace
@marcellus-wallace
12 years ago
46 posts

Read "Island" by Aldous Huxley, it's my top eye opening book as of now. But the fact that you yearn to discover the truth, has already sent you down the right path.

updated by @marcellus-wallace: 07/23/15 06:14:32PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form