Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

should i?

A.J. Sappenfield
@aj-sappenfield
12 years ago
3 posts
Sup guys, names A.J. I live in fml lower alabama, the only thing that keeps this place okay is the beach, I'm 19 years Old and joined this forum to get more knowledge. I am a avid Jeeper, and I currently attend Pensacola State College. I also longboard. Anyways I would like your guys opinion on weather or not I should get dreaded. I will post pics if requested but as for now I'm just going to say look at my Facebook. https://m.facebook.com/aj.sappenfield?__user=1167690576
updated by @aj-sappenfield: 06/29/18 12:50:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well it depends on what you mean by "get dreaded"

just using that term makes me worry that youd make a huge mistake like going to a salon

if you meant to say grow dreads or allow yoir hair to dread then the fact that your here inquiring is a definate yes

your here cause you want dreads for whatever reason

you will love dreading so absolutely throw away your comb and let the journey begin

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
A.J. Sappenfield
@aj-sappenfield
12 years ago
3 posts

so getting it done at knotty boys wouldntbe a good idea?

soaring eagle said:

just using that term makes me worry that youd make a huge mistake like going to a salon

if you meant to say grow dreads or allow yoir hair to dread then the fact that your here inquiring is a definate yes

you will love dreading so absolutely throw away your comb and let the journey begin

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

at the top of the site theres a wiggling double drop down meny]u the left sides got guides and pages but the bottom of that list theres a dreadheadhq/knottybot=y review page

every single review bad

they are horible

do u want hair caked in wax /

it will look like dreads in a day yea\but in 10 years it will niot dread not a bit

no new knots from day 1 just hair glued together in wax

wax traps dirt too and never washes out they sell a wax removing soap..for hands that says "not strong enough to remove wax from dreads"

your dreads will be stiff stick straigbht up and sticky

your pillow will be black from grine

you will break out and even need surgeries due to wax clogged pores getting infex=cted

your dreads can cost over 10 thousand dollars and be gross

then they rot

yep the wax dirt and water in them cause mold

when it gets hot wax melts down your face

does that sound goid to you?

heres my dreads and my wau y of dreading

i went camping for 2 weeks

i put in a couple beads

i didnt comb

it dreaded in no time

A.J. Sappenfield said:

so getting it done at knotty boys wouldntbe a good idea?

soaring eagle said:

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

Get a load of this video http://www.dreadlockssite.com/video/knotty-boy-how-to-make-dreadlocks-part-2?xg_source=activity#.UBrIt6NWl8E

You don't want to do that to your head. That's not right.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the guys dreads in that vid didnt last a year

--
A.J. Sappenfield
@aj-sappenfield
12 years ago
3 posts

what about real hair extentions and dread the with my real hair?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

extentions should be adeed to esy=tablished dreads only they b=need a dread oio anchor onto

they also will feel like extentions ..fake someone elses hair attached to your head most end up chopping them off

also when u dread by the time your dreads are established enough to add extention to theyztopped shrining and started growing so its pointless

what id suggest for you is

take biotin sum]pliment to increse hair growth it will take a couple months to wee results tho

but in 3 months it will grow twice as fast a couople months into growing it it will start to dread at least the lnfer paets the short parts will catch up

addinhg beads wiol help it dread shorter

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form