Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

video overthrow

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ive been doing a lil more research on increasing our sites ranking and pushing some of those horible sites out of the top 10 and i discovered a lil trick that will get multiple videos to the top of the search

by using these lil tricks to dominate the youtube and link back her we can increase our sites "authority" and search posittioning

ive also been doing some other off site seo (search engine optimization) that should help as well

anyways the point is im going to need a few videis to do this then will have to use ome special optimization techniques on the vids

and i had someone else working on the sites youtube chanel so i might either need to take that back and run it myself again or create a couple new chanels specificly for this purpose

so anyway i'm going to need several vids created 5 minumum but more might be better

so anyone wanna work on a few vid?

also had a request for a guide to using the site vid which can be included as 1 of the vids

id love someone to make that vid but with a lil guidance

so anyone want to work on that a s a project?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 02:00:53AM
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

what kinda videos are you searching for exactly?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

a few

1 the how to use dreadlockssite

that covers everything since so many newbies have trouble figuring things out

2 dreadlocks myths and realities vid

3 how to dread vid guides

maybe a washing dreads guide

pros and cons of diferent methods and maintenances etc

i uncovered some tricks to optimizing the chanels and using 3 chanels to make 1 chanel an authority for 2 keywords

and i found out that youtubes closed captioning system js used in ranking them however it kinda sux at actualy decoding what your saying (turn on closed captioning on any vid and u will see hopew bad it is) so theres a trick to tricking it into thinking you used the keywords more in the vid

and a few i=other tricks

i havent even completely gone through all the tricks yet

oh definately want 1 thats the truth about wax and 1 about crochet damage

we need a minumum of 5 but mores better

--
Seth L.
@seth-l
12 years ago
9 posts

i know i'm new to dreads, but i've reached 1 month now with just natural so i'm probably going to do a youtube vid, i'll promote the site in it :)

btw that's an out of date pic :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

cool

--
The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
12 years ago
43 posts
Okay so dread do's and don't basic dreaducation ? How can I get a vid to you if I make one?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

got skype or anything?

if not i can set ya up a temporary ftp

--
The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
12 years ago
43 posts
I have youtube on my phone . Everything would be done via smart phone so email or YouTube . I still need to write up key things I will talk about
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

vids are too big to email and to upload directly to youtube youd need to st clear all cache and cookies then login with the channels login info

it would be much better to send me the files that way i can edit and optimize hem before uploading

--
The-Pygmy Page
@the-pygmy-page
12 years ago
43 posts
I am not very technologically advanced though I should be in this age . =/ . So I need elaboration on how I would get you the files.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form