Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Which method is best?

Blair
@blair
12 years ago
11 posts

I've been wanting dreads for over a year, and I finally decided to start doing it. I'm just not sure which method would work for my hair type. My hair is really fine, and sorta thin. I want to go as natural as possible, but i wanted to do backcombing or twist and rip, just to give them some structure to start out with. I also had a question about my shampoo. I use Garnier Pure Clean, is it an okay shampoo to use, or should I get something better? Thanks in advance for any help. :)

updated by @blair: 01/13/15 09:31:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u can go natural or use tnr try natural you'll love it

thats ok but not great i guess u use it cause of dandruff? try the teatree rosemary either baking soda wash (no touch soak method..) then the barz from www.dreadlockshampoo.com

theres a dozen or so members that make soaps and shampoos on http://shops.dreadlockssite.com

ive used that 1 u use once or twice ..it took alot to rinse it out..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Necia Stoll
@necia-stoll
12 years ago
33 posts
My hair is like yours and I like twist and rip.
Danika Skalet
@danika-skalet
12 years ago
37 posts
My hair is like that too. I went all natural. As for the shampoo, get something else I used it when my dreads were still rather new like a few months old and it leaves a horrible build up, my scalp was so slimy and itchy it was really gross. I used bs and avc after that and it cleared up the residue issue now I use the bars from bucks country being that you're just starting though I'd reccomend bs and avc
Blair
@blair
12 years ago
11 posts

Thanks! :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form