Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

HELP is my dread going to fall out???

Odin
@odin
15 years ago
15 posts
there are only a few strains of hair holding this dreadlock attached to my dread, is there any way to prevent it from falling out?i used a crochet hook on my dreads in august and september and i guess i crocheted near the root too hardim trying to dread neglect and i dont "root roll" if ya know what i mean
updated by @odin: 02/14/15 07:36:30AM
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
Whoa..I dunno what to say other than that one looks like it's a goner. I could be totally wrong, since I don't have dreads and don't know first hand. I have however dealt with braids..and when they looked like that they fell off.I am sorry for you man :( I guess we now see what crocheting can do.
Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
yhea looks like its gone but you could add it to another or with patients add it to sevral posibly, just rember dreads are always evolving an they reflect change in ones self in some intresting ways somtimes
Odin
@odin
15 years ago
15 posts
it fell out about an hour ago R.I.P <3
Remiss
@remiss
15 years ago
40 posts
here is the proof that crocheting break the hair... I'm sorry for youthrow away that crochet hook and let them timeit's the best advice I can give yousee ya Odin said:
it fell out about an hour ago R.I.P <3
Jessica
@jessica
15 years ago
70 posts
It's all good. It's only one little dready! Some of mine have been weak the ends and have come off. Just grow it again.
Odin
@odin
15 years ago
15 posts
sounds good, your dreads looks amazing!!! neglect?? Jessica said:
It's all good. It's only one little dready! Some of mine have been weak the ends and have come off. Just grow it again.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
was gonna say you could try 2 crochet it back in or onto the end of another one, but since that got you into this predicament....
Jessica
@jessica
15 years ago
70 posts
yep:)
Matthew
@matthew
15 years ago
109 posts
Wow, you must have crocheted the shit out of em!:xYou should NEVER crochet the roots, no matter how bad they look.Roots are supposed to remain untouched!If you ARE gonna crochet, make sure you're doing the body, and the tips, if anything.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form