Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to make my hair grow faster

Traelon
@traelon
15 years ago
29 posts
So, I really want to make my hair grow longer much faster than it is now, does anyone here know of any methods you have heard of that might work? I looked around and found this verseo stuff and it's made in europe has anyone heard of it? there's shampoo and detoxifying stuff . http://www.verseo.com/hair-detox-serum.html
updated by @traelon: 11/13/21 09:24:04AM
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
15 years ago
155 posts
Somone told me theres this stuff called biotin- makes your fingernails grow stronger and your hair. Other then that I think it all has to do with your health/diet.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
lol, but i remember that felt so good! ;)
Traelon
@traelon
15 years ago
29 posts
alright thanks guys.
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
True to a degree. Growing hair requires energy so the more free energy you create by reducing unneccesary work for your body will allow for new growth. Genetic predisposition is a large factor of course so some people just have much quicker growth rates.My hair grows really fast and it grows faster than it used to before I became as healthy as I am. However I have a friend who eats and lives very healthy as well and his hair grows incredibly slow. Lenght is not as good of an indicator as strength and shine when it comes to health.Anyway, nettle and horsetail are herbs that can be used to stimulate growth AND strength in hair and nails. You can eat them raw, make a tea and drink it, or make a tea and use it in your hair.In the end though you're just gonna have to accept your rate of growth and come to appreciate it. GratefulNick said:
Somone told me theres this stuff called biotin- makes your fingernails grow stronger and your hair. Other then that I think it all has to do with your health/diet.
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
I'm gonna move this thread to General Questions
Sarah
@sarah
15 years ago
7 posts
get plenty of B vitamins. Vitamin B12 especially helps with hair growth. Good sources of vitamin b are potatoes, bananas, lentils, chile peppers, tempeh, beans, nutritional yeast, brewer's yeast, and molasses. B12 specifically chicken, fish, pork, liver, soybeans, kidney, and eggs.So basically just make sure you're eating well and that should help.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form