Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finally, a hairstyle that fits my hair type!

ChelseaBuns
@chelseabuns
12 years ago
18 posts

Hey everyone! - This post is mostly directed to the ladies of this forum... but dudes are defo welcome to comment :)

So, how many of you had the thickest mound of hair, that you didn't know what to do with? Hair that took 3 hours in the salon to cut & colour, hair that was so thick it broke hair elastics, hair that always frizzed no matter how hot you got that flat iron, hair that needed to be thinned out constantly... Annoying hair.

Until you found the only style that fitted our hair type... Lovely luscious Dreadlocks. Now we have elastics that fit in our hair, and we can wrap them around however many times we want, without BREAKING THEM! Yes, they may be head bands... but they work for our nice dreads.

I'm a new dreadie, but I'm loving it. I'm just in the midst of getting the wax out, but after that's done... I'll be good to go and free as a bird.

I'm just wondering how many other people had the same My hair is too effing thick, and annoying", and how many are thankful for their dread locks.

Thank you, Dread gods!

updated by @chelseabuns: 01/13/15 09:30:11PM
Amy Jo
@amy-jo
12 years ago
50 posts

I am in the same boat. I've always had very long, thick hair... a hassle! My dreads are two weeks old and I'm loving it as well!!

Happy 4th!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

my hair was always sooo thick and strong my uncle called it my handle and would pick me up by my hair all the time but i never liked getting it cut or thinned or doing anything to it so yea dreads were always perfect for me and it always dreaded super feast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form