Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

so many questions...help!

Maddi Bottini
@maddi-bottini
12 years ago
1 posts
This week i am one month into my dread journey. I had no help and it has been quite the process! I started with a little backcombing and some wax -__- stupid I know but I didn't use much and used two things of Wax-B-Gone...my hair feels so much better without wax. For the better part of the first month I've let my baby dreads do whateve they want. No combing, no crochet, nothing like that. I do some rip and twist occasionally.but my main "concern" is my roots. I didn't really section my dreads out in a neat way, and at the back of my head, no matter how much I rip them apart after a wash, they seems to just want to all tangle together close to my scalp. And it looks kinda bad....will this correct itself? I really dont want congos. Please help! And I dont want to cut them apart like some have told me...doesn't seem like a good idea. Any advice is appreciated
updated by @maddi-bottini: 01/13/15 09:29:56PM
Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
12 years ago
123 posts

Pictures would help, since I don't understand if they are trying to congo, or the sections are messed up, in the sense that you have hair from one section going into a dread next to it. Crisscross kind of a thing.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

either way should eventualy self corect as you rip mi=ore and more hairs away thry will get better over time but just be careful toseperate often as u need

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form