dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Strange Nights

Shade Of Ashes
@shade-of-ashes
12 years ago
78 posts

Strange nights and strange dreams.

I decided to make a thread about any and all dreams people have and then either question or worry about. A good friend of mine dreamed that his dreads fell out/fell off, so I think being able to discuss it or any other dream, would make for an interesting thread.

Have at it!

updated by @shade-of-ashes: 01/13/15 09:29:54PM
KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

i had a dream last night that i got lice in my dreads. Thats one of my big fears. bugs in my hair (of any kind)

Shade Of Ashes
@shade-of-ashes
12 years ago
78 posts

Eeek! Yes, bugs seem to be a fear for most dreadheads, methinks. I had a dream the other night that one of my friends cut them off. O.o I'm gonna keep a weathered eye on the horizon.

KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

cut your dreads off? thats creepy!

Akua Furlow
@akua-furlow
12 years ago
3 posts

It sounds to me like your friend is insecure about growing his dreads. I am pretty good about interpeting dreams. Also, may I say that sometimes we attract what we fear. Lets stand in faith that the universe is with us, Dreads do not natuarally attract bugs. Peace.

Akua Furlow
@akua-furlow
12 years ago
3 posts

Oh, and thank you DemeterGray for sarting this thread. It is one of my interest for many years. Dreams can really speak to us.

Akua

KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

not that they would attract bugs, just that getting lice/bugs in your dreads would be quite uncomfortable and a bitch to get rid of lol.

Akua Furlow said:

It sounds to me like your friend is insecure about growing his dreads. I am pretty good about interpeting dreams. Also, may I say that sometimes we attract what we fear. Lets stand in faith that the universe is with us, Dreads do not natuarally attract bugs. Peace.

V2
@v2
12 years ago
75 posts

I 've had a few dreams, first one a guy told me to take my dreads out. it's interesting what comes up in dreams.

NikkiKole
@nikkikole
12 years ago
1 posts

The night before my first wash, I dreamed they all fell out in the shower. It freaked me out, but they stayed put :)

Jordan Toler
@jordan-toler
12 years ago
23 posts
Ive had a couple dreams about my dreads falling off or whithering away back to my "regular" hair. I interpreted it as really loving them and not wanting to lose them at all. But thats just my interpretation.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form