Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Idea about a gathering

Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts
Hello fellow dreadlock lovers! So I'm sitting here looking at the 2012 rainbow gathering and how far away I am from it :(Then I had an idea!! Y not have a gathering dedicated to the rainbow gathering! Ou know for those of us that may be unable to attend the original one!I sadly don't know to much about these things so I would need people to help me plan. Any up my way (northeastern pa) and wanna help plan and/or be interested in attending please comment here, private message me or email me!!!I have a good place to hold the event!!!
updated by @justine4: 01/13/15 09:29:29PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its not far at all from you only a 10 hour derive and we have room in the van for u too so your comming but we are now not goibg till monday

the driver broke a tooth and needs emergency dental care so we are goibg right after

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts
Im in Williamsport pa, I can't stay for more than two days which is why I posted that discussion hoe I didn't offend or cross a line. Just trying to get the love in another spot in the us. If u want and would allow me too I would love to be a branch off your gathering! Just looking to help .
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im in pa philly area if u can get here u got sa ride to the gathering

now a few things

if what you want to do is plan a regional u can, youd want to contact others in the region talk to them about having a council once u convince a few that thats a giod idea u git to find a place to hold council and set a date and let ppl know through litelines etc then at the council talk about holding a regional discuss possible places etc then if you can get a consensus to have a regional scoun]=t locations pick a spon]t hold another council to get cfonsensus to hold it there then announce it and prefferably do the earliest seed camp stuff including cmmunicaru[ing with local trivbes, businesses etc

if u just want to go camping with ppl who cant make the gathering well thats a different story

however

you can make the gathering

its so close its only 10 hours away

thats nothing

thats as close as its goung to get ..ever almost

if yoir real lucky in another 10 years it will ojnly be 8 hours away in allegheny

an extra 2 hour drivesnothuing

this is as close as it wu]ill get so you asre going no excuses

next year ot will be 40 hours away...

you cant think of it as far..but close.. other gatherings are on the other side of the p,]lanet! thats far..yea a gatghering in china or australia might be far to go to

but tennasee is an easy ris=de.. nit even a days travel..its nithing

u could leave early morn be there mid afterniioon

you are going

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why only 2 days thats nowhere near long enough

if u cant do 2 weeks do 10 days if u cant do 10 do 9.. but u gotta at lr[]=east do 8 (including drive time)

Justine said:

Im in Williamsport pa, I can't stay for more than two days which is why I posted that discussion hoe I didn't offend or cross a line. Just trying to get the love in another spot in the us. If u want and would allow me too I would love to be a branch off your gathering! Just looking to help .

--
Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts
Bc I can't unfortunately have to work:( wish I had some vaca time
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form