Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

starting dreads

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Hey my names Robert and I'm new to this site and have never had locs but I'm very intrested I belive that locs are healthy and beautiful though I'm not sure how to get them or if my hair can i see my hair as kind of a fro but i have no clue any one please help me and I'm Italian I don't know if that is matters to mention becouse Italian people have uniqe and weird hair.
updated by @robert5: 02/14/15 09:02:46AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

stop combing stop conditioning start washing with as dread freindly wash and wait all hair will dread if u stop preventing dreads

just leave it alone and watch it dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Iv left my hair alone for years nothing has happens I can put I pic of my hair on here how do I?
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Italian hair is pretty thick and wavy. What are you washing with? Do you touch your hair with your hand? Even just running your finger through it?

Post a pic by either clicking the "upoad file" link at the bottom of the message box, or there is a picture of a picture 3 boxes in from the left on the tool bar in the message box. That will let you just embed a picture right into the post

Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
As you can tell I do definitely touch my hair a lot I honestly do weird things to it thinking that mite help it grow longer I add weird hair products I don't even know I shampoo and condition it a lot but sometimes I go 2-3 days without washing cuh I forget but my hair gets really poofy and is long just really curled up I don't know if i can get dreads can i ?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u totaly can but stop doing what your doing u got 2 good options

best option stop using products stop conditioning stop toucj]=hing it completely

wash every 2-3 days with the baking soda mix or a dread shampoo if dread shampoo only carefully scrub the scalp not hair let it rinse thry=u the hair

spray with sea salt once a week 2 hours b4 u wash

it will start to dread at 6 inches if its not at 6 yet take biotin supliments its a vitamin b that nakes hair grow faster

option 2 if its min 4-5 inches twist asnd rip it then leave it alone wash as directed above

either way as it dreads they may yr]try to combine into thicker dreads so seperate as needed

--
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Hey thanks man everyone's so friendly here but um can you tell me how to make the baxing soda mix ? And my hairs probably like 3 inches all the way around and if you could a link to the hair growing supplimemt ?
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
No Florida why ?
Robert5
@robert5
12 years ago
34 posts
Really :D do you know lots about dreads too ?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

go to any pharmacy ask for biotin its just a vitamin b b6 i think u will have to take it for months for it to start to work in about 2-3 months tho the hair wil grow twice as fast

search the site for baking soda

if its 3 invc=cher u might try a biotin enriched shampoo wit=ch will help it grow too until u gaitn a couple inches

but u might get lucky and yoir hair might dread at 3 inches it looks like it will to me

--
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form