Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you think??

FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I just went to this Loreal website because I've still been looking at some colors for my hair.. They had me do this test basted on the type of hair i have and the results were:Loreal Superior Preference 5mb Medium Auburn Brown What do you think of that color?
updated by @foxyfresh: 02/14/15 03:51:30AM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
hmm, I think it'd be sweet,, but then again im a guy whos been said 2 be unreliable in these kinda things, but least she agrees 2 so I feel like my opinion wasn't invalidated! :D
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
I like it too Momma, I think it'd look good.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
my only opinion is...if it makes you happy do it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I think its a beautiful color.. I might do it all over.. I want to so something bold with my hair, its always black and its always in a style that everybody likes.. I'm tired of doing things to please other people, I'm doing what I like, if they don't like it too bad:):)
RBN
@rbn
15 years ago
50 posts
haha does that not defeat the point in asking everyone if they like the colour? :Pi like the colour. FoxyFresh said:
I think its a beautiful color.. I might do it all over.. I want to so something bold with my hair, its always black and its always in a style that everybody likes.. I'm tired of doing things to please other people, I'm doing what I like, if they don't like it too bad:):)
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Yes, it does, but i still wanted to know, So:-P
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Go for it!
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
i like it! are you bleaching it 1st?
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I'm not sure. Some people say I should bleach it, some people say I don't need bleach.. i don't know yet, I really don't want to use it. But I don't want to waste dying my hair and the color won't show.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form