Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WAX-B-GONE and the other stuff

Luca Pristed
@luca-pristed
12 years ago
13 posts

Hello it is so that my friend and i have used Wax in our hair and need to get it removed, you alle recommended the Dreadlocks shampoo site and i love it, the only problem i have is that the delivery to Denmark cost more then the initial product does, and thats 51 US dollars... for shipping...
I was wondering if anyone in here know something or some kind way to get a cheaper shipping because we could really use the stuff...

updated by @luca-pristed: 01/13/15 09:28:00PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

We also recommend dawn dish soap. It's a degreasing soap. If there is something there that strips grease you might be able to try that. If they sell Dawn, that would be better for us, so we know what and how to use it. But most degreasing soaps should work

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

when you make an order fill up t5he basket till the shipping goe s up then remove 1 item the shipping is calculated by overall cost and theres 3 levels so if you fill up the shopping cart to the max that u can get for the lower shipping cost the cost per items much more reasonable and that way you get a few months worth like say 1 wax b gone and 4 soap bars (guessing i cant remember at what point the shipping goes up)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Luca Pristed
@luca-pristed
12 years ago
13 posts

It is still at a minimum of 40 US dollars... it just sucks that it has to cost this much money to save my dreads :S
And we don't have the Dawn Dish Soap in Denmark

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It doesn't have to be dawn. I'm sure you have a dish soap that is designed for cutting through grease

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you can do vinager soaks and then scrub with whatevers simular to dwn in england its fairy liquid dish soap maybe you have that instead/

how old are your dreads u could start over if they are young

also

if u used dreadheadhq wax they have a free wax remover if you jump through their hoops which thay have a dozen rediculous conditions to get it frree

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form