Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo anti dandruff teatree rosemary bar review

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

I just tried the teatree rosemary dandruff bar from www.dreadlockshampoo.com for the 1st time.

I was using the nag champa dreadlocks shampoo before this, and had no dandruff at all since starting to use the shampoos from dreadlockshampoo.com, however last week i used nutragena anti residue and immediately my scalp got all crunchy and flakey, and the next wash the nag champa helped..some but didn't really solve the problem. So since i finally had some dandruff (or possibly psoriasis) i figured it was a good time to test the anti dandruff properties of the new teatree rosemary shampoo bars.

As soon as i wet the bar it started to lather alot more then the other bars i had used, i rubbed it on my scalp and immediately there was a rich thick lather and my scalp felt better instantly. The teatree bar lathers way more then the other bars so if you want a rich thick lather this is for you!. The scent wasn't as nice as the nag champa or the dragonsblood bar , but wasn't as unpleasant as the nutragena (which smells like dirt to me).

After finishing washing my dreads I can say my scalp is very happy, no more dandruff or any flakey crustiness. If you have dreadlocks, and dandruff (and lets face it many of you do) this teatree rosemary bar will definately help you rid yourself of that itchy dandruff.

It works better then even prescription dandruff shampoos.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:27:50PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I hear what you mean about how the teatree one smells. I got ehEucalyptusone a while ago and loved that smell more. I did like how my scalp felt after I washed with it, though

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

I'll definitely keep this in mind when I power through my liquids I am currently using however, ever since starting my dreads and changing my washing to what I currently use, I have not had any dandruff issues... it's great!

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
12 years ago
74 posts

I was going to pick up one of those bars today, seeing as I'm running out, and I found myself shocked to see the shipping const.
Dear gods, 47.95 dollars?
I'm just... I don't know whether I can order from there again if that's the shipping cost... :( 'Specially since customs is calculated on "total" cost of the order, including shipping and handling. Meaning that if I pick up two bars and a bottle of liquid shampoo (like I planned) then the total cost would be 82.95 with most of that being shipping, and the customs on that would be another 31.53 dollars...
All in all.... I'd be paying almost 115 dollars, for two bars and one bottle, of shampoo... I'm just... stunned...

This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used in my entire life, but... at this price... I just can't possibly afford it. And what stops me is not the price of each bar or bottle, but the shipping and customs that turn a 35 dollar order into a 115 dollar one.

I could cry!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nonono the shipping is calculasted on the total cost but theres 3 levels meanning that u can get 3 or 4 bars before the shipping cost goes up so if you get the max number that wont raise the shipping its much muore reasonable

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you completely miscalculated

add 5 bars 2 battles if the shipping is above the lowest ammount then take 1 away till its back to the lowest

its a per box shipping so its based on the max number that can fit into the flat rate box if you get 1 bar that leaves the box opretty empty so yea its high

but when u stuff the box with as many as fits then its really not so bad

Hans Miniar Jnsson said:

I was going to pick up one of those bars today, seeing as I'm running out, and I found myself shocked to see the shipping const.
Dear gods, 47.95 dollars?
I'm just... I don't know whether I can order from there again if that's the shipping cost... :( 'Specially since customs is calculated on "total" cost of the order, including shipping and handling. Meaning that if I pick up two bars and a bottle of liquid shampoo (like I planned) then the total cost would be 82.95 with most of that being shipping, and the customs on that would be another 31.53 dollars...
All in all.... I'd be paying almost 115 dollars, for two bars and one bottle, of shampoo... I'm just... stunned...

This is by far the best shampoo I've ever used in my entire life, but... at this price... I just can't possibly afford it. And what stops me is not the price of each bar or bottle, but the shipping and customs that turn a 35 dollar order into a 115 dollar one.

I could cry!

--
Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
12 years ago
74 posts

ooofh...

2 objects = 17 bucks shipping,... 3 = 48 bucks... that's a pretty big leap!...

Well, never the less, thanks for that... I'm a little less horrified now... Might actually be able to swing an order since it's not a hundred bucks.

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Flat rate can be tricky sometimes. I tested out how much it would cost to ship a tam from California to Indonesia and it's cheaper to go by weight (only 6.00!)

But even 48 bucks seems a bit excessive....

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
12 years ago
74 posts

GAH!....

... and now it goes to "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address." instead...

*throws hands up and quits for the night*

I'ma go make a smoothie and read a book instead.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form