Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

movin tomoro

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
flyin out to tulsa tomoro, movin into a log cabini may not be on for a lil while ..hard to saygonna try to get on the net soon as i get there thoof for wsome reason im not on for awhile lonnie and karma jane can take care of any issues that might come up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 04:44:59AM
Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
Have fun. Never been in a log cabin before, but sounds cool.We'll miss you :(
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Have safe and happy travels...we'll miss ya! Can't wait to see pics of the cabin. Shalom~
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i'll definately be postin some pics soon as i get net accessalthough getting water on is a priority over net..and might need lil plumbin g work b4 we can do that

--
Adam Ligster
@adam-ligster
15 years ago
22 posts
good luck with everything. hope all goes well
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thnx...weve just been tryin to make this happen for over 3 years now...

--
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
Congrats on the move!! You guys will get everything worked out quickly!! I have faith!! We'll miss you while you're offline!!
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Where's the cabin at? I lived in the Tulsa area for a little over 10 years and I'm only about 5 hours away now, let me know when ya get there and if I can be of any help at all, I'll come help ya out Brother, namaste'
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thnxit probly wont even take a week to get back on....maybe wont take long at all.. but just in case wanted ppl to know wassup..and if any issues do come up lonnie karma..also sam didj and jo tooall have full admin priveledges so can take care of bizzness

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ah i didnt know u were from there ..that gives me hope..i was expecting to be surrounded by bible thumping rednecks when i got there although i do know a small number of freinds around already..im not sure where the cabin is exactly..ill find out when i get there..lolbut for sure we'll hafta hang out Lonnie Berg said:
Where's the cabin at? I lived in the Tulsa area for a little over 10 years and I'm only about 5 hours away now, let me know when ya get there and if I can be of any help at all, I'll come help ya out Brother, namaste'

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form