Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dumb gift thing

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so im getting the idea this gift thing was just a moneymakimng scheme for ning..they allow u 1 free gift each then after that only the pink ribbonss free ..and if u wanna use the others u gotta pay..me as site creator gor like 1800 credits or something instead of the 100 u guys got..butthis gift thing seems like more of an annotance then anything worthwhileso..since we can opt out of having it on the site at all..what do u all think?keep it scrap it?if keep would u only send pink ribbons or actualy pay for credits to send other gifts?i see no real point in it so im leanning towards scrap itkinda pisses me off too that the ning team postponed a very important sitewide fix that would tripple or more likely multiply traffic by 10 yimes what we get now..they postponed the fix i recomended till next month at least just so they could concentrate on adding that dumb lil gifts thing(i'm gonna complain tomoro when not so tired)so anyway..as usual i'll let ya all talk over what u think we should do with the gifts and i'll go with the will of the majority

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:50:34AM
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
scrap it!..I agree with Ouroboros. It's kinda a distraction. If you want gifty things, there is always crackbook..I MEAN FACEBOOK...LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea i agree and u can always add your oen picture comments and call em gifts...im assumming that will be most responces..so uim gonna scrap it ..if anyone disagress i can add it back

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Omg totally scrap it..
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
scap it
Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
its not really needed and I dont think anyone here would spend there hard earned money on some digital gift :)
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Damnit why did i waste my money on cake, i shoulda gotten the bonsai tree!!... scrap it, :)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Scrap it Brother, I got an email from Motorcycle Hippie Al and they're gonna scrap it on iPeace,like he said, I'd rather spend my time doing something constructive like Praying for Peace. Giuliano Pagano said:
its not really needed and I dont think anyone here would spend there hard earned money on some digital gift :)
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I'd scrap it
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Yeah scrap it, add-ons suck.
 / 2

Dislike 0