Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crazy dread

Luke Stanton
@luke-stanton
12 years ago
61 posts

anyone have any odd shaped dreads? like extra odd? i just passed my one month and i noticed that the bottom back dread of mine (where a rat tail would be) is like in the shape of an S it seems haha. my dreads are only about 3-4 inches but this one is just curling like a mad man

updated by @luke-stanton: 01/13/15 09:27:39PM
Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

I had a zigzaggy one and some crazy ones, but they've mostly gone now :( I just have a few loops left now, and some bumps in my dreads, but nothing really crazy. I miss them lol I'm hoping I'll see some more craziness in the ones that aren't as dreaded yet.

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Oh yeah, I have all sorts of nutty chunkiness happening to my dreads at a near 2 months. I love it! My first kinky dread was my favorite and quickly got bumped by even crazier locks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

every simgle 1 of em..odd means different every dread should be odd..unique..diferent

the alternative to odd is even..if even was important to you youd go crazy making sure you always had an even number of hairs on yor head so everytime a hair fell out making it odd youd pluck 1 to make it even (on the other side for symmetry too)

even is even overated when its more fun..more free to be odd

after youve dreaded awhile youd see eveness as odd

life is odd life is full of the unexpected the surprising in fact..life itself is odd..think about it..a lifeless universe exo=isted then all tghe sudden something..odd happens and..life spring forth..how odd is that?

dreads are alive like that they happen through the process of the odd hair being displaced from its place in eveness order to disorder through chaos to beauty

its odd to think that locks that are knots formed through chaotic rearangements from even and order to odd disorder should create even and order in the end

the living organic nature of dreadlocks makes that transformation so amazing entertaining so on a daily basis you can look at them and say outloud "that is odd" as your amazed and surprised constantly by every new oddness that develops

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Danika Skalet
@danika-skalet
12 years ago
37 posts
I'm five months in and still have some zigzags, I love them they make me smile :) I'm Gunnar really miss them when they go
Luke Stanton
@luke-stanton
12 years ago
61 posts

just washed my hair again and when it dried it curled right back up again! i love it

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form