Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi everyone!!! I'm new!

Zerzsez Thompson
@zerzsez-thompson
12 years ago
2 posts

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself!! My name is Zerzsez (I go by Z for short). My friend who also has dreads told me about the website, and I had to sign up right away. I've been growing my dreads out for 8 years now. I really like the website!Rock those dreads!

updated by @zerzsez-thompson: 01/13/15 09:27:17PM
Breana
@breana
12 years ago
19 posts
welcome and hello! great to have you here
Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Hi there! Welcome aboard!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

definately have to call ya z since i cant figure out how to pronounce that haha but welcome..whos your friend is he a member here/

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If I'm right it's pronounced like Xerxes, but without the second "x". Please correct me if I'm wrong. But, Z, it's great to have you here. We can't have too many people with that much experience with locks giving all the great new members tips

Sweet Sid
@sweet-sid
12 years ago
14 posts
Welcome Z! Beautiful locks! Hugs and love!
Zerzsez Thompson
@zerzsez-thompson
12 years ago
2 posts

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! ;) I'm still trying to figure out the site!Everyone seems really nice here!

@ Sweet Sid Thanks for the compliment and the welcome! :)

@ Baba Fats You are right it is from Xerxes! :) My mom want me to have a unique name so she switched the X's to Z's and added an extraZ at the end for safe measure lol. It's pronounced Zur-zis-sez but yeah Z is fine! lol Thanks for that! haha

@soaring eagle Thanks for that! Love the site! Yeah I asked my friend at work and she was supposed to add me but I can't find her profile. I tried the map feature but can't find her... I'll have to ask her to add me! :)

@Valerie Thanks for the welcome!!! Hope you're having a great day!

@Breana Thank you the the welcome as well! It feels like my second family here! Thanks again! ;)

Cassie2
@cassie2
12 years ago
2 posts

Z!! :D

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form