Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

taking out dreads :/

Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
looking for some advice on how to do it properly with the least damage. thanks guy.
updated by @jen: 01/13/15 09:26:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

1srt off why are u taking them out? u will regret it unless its to start over due to wax/cxrochet

ok take a ton of cheap conditioner or olive oil soak em good

comb or brush out from thre tip up slowly and gently try using a sogft bristkle brush for the most part a comb for the tough spots

if u reach a point thats too tight to get out glob on more conditioner/oil and leave in overnight moving on the a new dread

it can take hours or days or more to remove em go slow and gentle

but think about it b4 u do

u will go into dread loss depression..its traumatizingt

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
I know :/ it's just the situation I'm in I can't keep them cleaned properly because I'm working around dust and dirt and shit. and somehow a ton of lint got meshed into them and it's super gross. they were coming along great too :(

soaring eagle said:

1srt off why are u taking them out? u will regret it unless its to start over due to wax/cxrochet

comb or brush out from thre tip up slowly and gently try using a sogft bristkle brush for the most part a comb for the tough spots

if u reach a point thats too tight to get out glob on more conditioner/oil and leave in overnight moving on the a new dread

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

lint wont hurt em i got lint the dreadlockshampoo.com soaps will remove lint

and get a satin wrap satins as tight enough weave to keep all dust out

wrap em in satin and they will stay cle4an

Jen said:

I know :/ it's just the situation I'm in I can't keep them cleaned properly because I'm working around dust and dirt and shit. and somehow a ton of lint got meshed into them and it's super gross. they were coming along great too :(

soaring eagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
okay I'll try that first. thanks hun

soaring eagle said:

lint wont hurt em i got lint the dreadlockshampoo.com soaps will remove lint

and get a satin wrap satins as tight enough weave to keep all dust out

wrap em in satin and they will stay cle4an

Jen said:

soaring eagle said:

Jen
@jen
12 years ago
37 posts
I took them out. And honestly I feel so much better. thanks for all your help along the way.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form