Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Looking for help starting dreads in New Orleans using rip and twist, will pay!

Vogellied
@vogellied
12 years ago
1 posts

Not certain if I am posting this in the right place, nodisrespectmeant if not.

I am white withmediumto fine hair which is about 8" at shortest and 18" at longest, average is about 15". I would like to twist/rip dreads, for a number of reasons I will get into when pertinent.. I have been using clarifying shampoo and baking soda/ACV and my hair and mind are ready. I do not feel confident to do this myself, at least in back and sides. I am willing to pay up to 40.00 an hour for someone with a littleexperienceor a good head ontheirshouldersandpositiveenergy. I can also barter technology work, I am a La. licensedhorticulturistso garden work/design, or light carpentry/masonry work. Please email me vogellied@gmaildotcom (obviously that is gmail.com, have to keep the spiders at bay), any admins who feel this isinappropriatelyplaced,please direct me to where I should post, thank you!

updated by @vogellied: 01/13/15 09:26:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

u absolutely do not need help! and u should not respond to anyone who emails u as locticians may contact u and want to crochet or wax or interlock or do any of the silly things they do

you dont got to tbnr you can go natural its easy as can be or u can tnr the natural sections easily or tnr the front let the back go natural

tnr is so easy u can get a homeless dude off the sr-tret to do it for a dollar

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form