Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Magic locking gel Bucks County Soap Co for starting dreads.

Jenifer
@jenifer
12 years ago
7 posts
Quick question- this locking gel states residue free and helps to hair to lock more quickly. Would you add this to your hair as you were doing the twist and rip (assume this method for this question). Would it work to add a LITTLE bit to hair then twist and rip? Can you only use it afterward to put on the sectioned and palm rolled baby dread? Thanks
updated by @jenifer: 01/13/15 09:26:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

with it you can just put a luil on the roots of a section then twist it down towards trhe tip and leave it there you wont have to tnr it should just dread

i dunno how it will work to put on then tnr

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if you do try it that way let us know how it goes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jenifer
@jenifer
12 years ago
7 posts
Thank you so much! I will def update on how it works and what I try.

soaring eagle said:

if you do try it that way let us know how it goes

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I"d probably recommend TnRing them and then adding it the way Eagle says

Stephani
@stephani
12 years ago
70 posts

I have two new tnr dreads now since I separated one yesterday. I was planning on using the locking gel on those two so I could document the difference. It would be interesting to see what kind of results it makes on different heads.

Jenifer
@jenifer
12 years ago
7 posts
That's a good idea. Trying different things can help other folks starting their journeys. You can never have too much information or too many ideas. More information makes it easier to work through too many ideas :-)

Stephani said:

I have two new tnr dreads now since I separated one yesterday. I was planning on using the locking gel on those two so I could document the difference. It would be interesting to see what kind of results it makes on different heads.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form