dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

congos! :S need some advice

Egubman
@egubman
12 years ago
46 posts

hey ppl!

i think some of my dreads are starting to congo...but the thing is, its connected by only like 2 or 3 strands of hair, if u get what i mean.

shud i just leave it or seperate them by breaking the strands of hair/?

i did separate some by breaking these strands of hair, and i think its making my dreads frizier cos the strands of hair that i break are just flying around :S:S

any advice will be very helpful

thanks!!! :)

updated by @egubman: 01/13/15 09:25:30PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

If you rip them apart those frizzies will eventually get sucked back into the lock. It'll take time, but no more time than any normal frizzies take to get pulled in. It depend on how big the congo would be too. If you don't want locks that big, then separate. If you don't mind the size of the congo, let it be

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

what i do if there are a few strands i will just try to pull them loose and let them dread back up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha what a simple question

do what u want

but dont let it get too thick

and yea ofcourse it will make lil frizzies but look at whjast u said..its connected by 2 strands of hair.. your worried about 2 hairs sticking out haha you will have way m,orethen that normaly why worry bout 2 hairs?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Egubman
@egubman
12 years ago
46 posts

haha yeah okay thanks for the advice ...i think il jus leavev em

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

When it's just a few strands I just leave them alone for a while. I do separate mine, but they congo so slowly now that I hardly need to bother. If you don't want them then separate whenever you want, but if you want congos or don't mind, I guess there's no reason.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form