Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check out these handcrafted items

Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts
I have recently started a business. It's called put a cork in it! Go to www.facebook.com/putacorkinit I'm looking to broaden my horizon as far as hand crafted goods even artwork. I have no cash to buy but will be willing to either trade stuff, supplies or of need be after sales, pay for items. You can message on here or email me at Justine.lonsdale@gmail.com
updated by @justine4: 01/19/15 11:13:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

instead of trying to promote a facebook page wich can only be done by spamming it akl over why not set up as free shop here? an actual shop\

you can also post items in our new classifieds as well

but if you got enough items made just set up a shop

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts
Se,I added some photos to my page here I must add more tomorrow. Imma have to explore the site a bit more to learn to set up shop here, I would love to! This is my mission tomorrow.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the shio]op setup itself takes a bit of effort once its set up tho it is easy to run they are full featured customizable pro grade shops

so the setup takes a lil work i can give tips along the waty but doing a full setup id have to charge for cause it takes time i actualy should charge 5 times what i di cause of the tike it takes lol

but you should be able to do it with a few pointers along the wat]y

in the mean time post some items in the classifieds to get started

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Justine4
@justine4
12 years ago
8 posts
Thanks again se!!!!!!!

soaring eagle said:

the shio]op setup itself takes a bit of effort once its set up tho it is easy to run they are full featured customizable pro grade shops

so the setup takes a lil work i can give tips along the waty but doing a full setup id have to charge for cause it takes time i actualy should charge 5 times what i di cause of the tike it takes lol

but you should be able to do it with a few pointers along the wat]y

in the mean time post some items in the classifieds to get started

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form