Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi :) I'm Kendra! My dreads are 1wk today!!

kendra hutchinson
@kendra-hutchinson
12 years ago
4 posts

So real quick intro before I latch my kids in the jogger and go for a run.. I'm Kendra, my husband in the military (US marines..) and we have two beautiful kids! G is 2 1/2 and he is ALL BOY!!! A turned a year old at the end of April and she is running around all over the place!! My dreads a re a week old today and even though they are mostly frizz right now, I am super excited to see them grow. We are currently stationed in North Carolina however our family is mostly in Missouri.. Anyway, we are into the whole "natural parenting" thing, cloth diapers (GroVia, Fuzzibunz, and Happy Heinys), babywearing, home made baby food but mostly baby led weaning, of course I'm a natural birth and breastfeeding advocate and I am against the uneccessary mutilation of a baby's penis (AKA circumcision). I am a stay at home mom mostly but I dotake clients as a certified birth doula! ( http://www.dandeliondoula.webs.com ) I look forward to getting to know all of you, but 'mom duty' is currently playing peek-a-boo to get my attention for that run I promised them!! Peace :)

updated by @kendra-hutchinson: 01/13/15 09:25:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome i thinjk that youd have alot in common with many mommas around here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form