Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help please... moral dialemma

Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
I know this isn't particularly relevant to anything but I'm in a really crappy situation and could do with some advice...I was out yesterday and I bumped into one of my ex's friends, who proceeded to tell me (and I really wish she hadn't) that my ex's current girlfriend is sleeping with someone else behind his back. I'm meeting him in about 2 hours to return some stuff to each other and I don't think I'll be able to not tell him. I don't even know if its true or not, but if it is true I don't want him to find out weeks or months down the line when it really will tear him apart. All I want to do is protect him but I don't want it to just seem like I'm shit stirring...Things are pretty bad between us now anyway so it doesn't really matter what rifts it causes between us, but I just don't want to see him get hurt.What the hell do i do?
updated by @hayley-turner: 01/13/15 08:28:39PM
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
He's probably not as oblivious to it as you might think, you could suggestively say something along those lines to him about how much he trust her,but then again if things between you aren't gonna get better you could be blunt and say despite w/e is/was between I want you to know this because I still don't wanna see you hurt, then say i heard so/soI hope it works out for the best tho
Mechanical Butterfly
@mechanical-butterfly
15 years ago
24 posts
What was the first thing your intuition told you to do?Just phrase it right... instead of just confronting him out of the blue with, "Your girl's an unfaithful wench," try asking his 'friend' to help you break it to him, so that he knows that even though there are some uneasy feelings between you, that you're just trying to be a good person.Though, if his friend knows about it, I can only wonder why she hasn't told him.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
yeah that doesn't make much sense either ^?I'd be pissed if one of my friends with held that and they knew for sure or hell, even if it was just a strong hunch
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Theres not a chance he would still be with her if he knew anything about it... cheating is one thing he won't tolerate. But the problem is, I don't even know the girl, and the person who told me about it was just bitching about her at me for a while, so it could turn out that she just wanted to stir things up a bit... it could be a complete lie and I could mess things up for them... Iain said:
He's probably not as oblivious to it as you might think, you could suggestively say something along those lines to him about how much he trust her,

but then again if things between you aren't gonna get better you could be blunt and say despite w/e is/was between I want you to know this because I still don't wanna see you hurt, then say i heard so/so

I hope it works out for the best tho
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
His friend works with his girlfriend, so I guess maybe she doesn't want to mess up their professional relationship or something. Either that or she's not so great a friend after all (I suspect the latter). This is why I'm worried that she might just be shit stirring... Mechanical Butterfly said:
What was the first thing your intuition told you to do?
Just phrase it right... instead of just confronting him out of the blue with, "Your girl's an unfaithful wench," try asking his 'friend' to help you break it to him, so that he knows that even though there are some uneasy feelings between you, that you're just trying to be a good person.

Though, if his friend knows about it, I can only wonder why she hasn't told him.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form