Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Namaste, Shalom, Hello!

Nathaniel
@nathaniel
15 years ago
14 posts
Just thought i'd make a quick post to say hello.Im Dani, 23 from North Western England. Had dreads for a couple of weeks now ( or more correctly hair that will dread ) Im currently working as a trainee chemist, doing a history degree in my own time, and also writing a book. Ill post a couple of pictures at some point. Its good to meet all you wonderful unique people.
updated by @nathaniel: 11/20/21 11:24:07AM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
Great to have you here Brother, namaste'
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Welcome =) What method are you using to dread? Neglect?
Courtney J
@courtney-j
15 years ago
100 posts
Welcome!
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
15 years ago
14 posts
I used twist and rip. Unfortunetly I went to a salon to do it, but I knew the girl who did it before hand so it wasn't so impersonal and she didnt use wax or products so it was fine. Thanks for the welcome :)
Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
you seem to have allot going on, sounds great tho. Welcome to the dreading family
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
15 years ago
14 posts
Its a bit of a speculative fiction, mixed with Sci-Fi and low fantasy. Been writing it for ages now, one of those things that will never be complete I think :). Nathan Warren said:
welcome to the site man. what kind of book are you writing?
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
15 years ago
14 posts
Aye, I like to keep myself busy. I enjoy being tired at the end of the day its a good feeling. Lost said:
you seem to have allot going on, sounds great tho. Welcome to the dreading family
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form